Not quite ready for the full package?
Get the conversation started with some preliminary analysis
Roundtable discussion: reducing bed risk
– Discussion with senior clinicians / managers
– Based on learnings and analysis from elsewhere
– Acceptable risks and beds (G&A, CC, paeds, etc)
– Rational escalation processes when beds are full
– Strategies likely to be successful at reducing risk
Analysis: bed occupancy and risk
1/3 of full analysis price
– Analysis of your data
– Presentation of results to senior clinicians / managers
– Variation, risk vs bed occupancy – based on status quo
– Offset cost against full analysis of same bed pools
– Offset valid for 12 months
Beds are vital to patient safety and operational effectiveness.
They are worth getting right. It’s time to move away from the broad generalisations about bed occupancy that have served the NHS so inadequately over the years, and start planning beds properly based on acceptable risk.