Suggested initial data:
– Patient-level activity: specialty, type of activity (daycase etc), date of activity, urgency, whether waiting list or not, whether activity or other removal, bed length of stay.
– Theatre data: which theatre and session, and when the session should have run, plus timestamps for anaesthetic start, surgery start, surgery end, and patient out (and any other details such as procedure, surgeon, etc).
– Patient-level additions to waiting lists: specialty, type of activity, date added.
– Patient-level waiting list snapshots: specialty, type of activity, census date, date added to list, booked date (if any), urgency, free text comment for the tooltip.
– High level assumptions, e.g. waiting time targets, bed occupancy, pathway sequence. That's it!